Sunday, July 19, 2009

EXAM

Oh no!!!

Wanna exam liao…

Scard lo…

Today BC and KH…

BC…

Haven’t study yet…

KH…

Study ad…

Bt blur blur wan…

So I need to read more hard…

Becoz…

When teacher teach…

I look like hearing…

Bt actually…

I m dreaming…

Haha…

You see my broken english den you noe…

Haha…

Is really broken…=.=

Pls dun scold me…

I will work more hard…

Pls belive me…

I will do my best…

Bt pls…

Pray for me…

Tat God will help me in my exam…

I very guai study…

Pls help me…




Father God…
I will hv an exam for four days…
Last time…
I never study…
Bt dear Father God…
I will do my best in tiz exam…
I hope to hv a nice result…
I nt really wan to gt 1st…
Coz…
My friend who study so hard …
If I gt the first…
Is unfair…
I wan juz to improve myself…
And gt the better result…
Dear Father God…
Pls let Ur spirit be my guide…
So I will guai guaia study…
No always watch tv…
No always playing cp…
No always sms…
No always see comic…
And the most important…
No taking the book bt is dreaming…
I do every thing is to glorify Ur name…
So I will guai guai study…
And do the right thing in the right time…
Never study when I come before U…
In Jesus name I pray…
AMEN!

I sudah pray for myself…

Pls pray for me…

If u also need I pray for u…

Pls tell me…

And forgive me…

Tat I use broken English to pray for you…

Haha…

God bless you…

No comments:

Post a Comment