Friday, August 21, 2009

aiyo...

today...

no mood!!!

juz arrive school...

tian tell me ...

wen say dun wan chap advisor de thing liao...

wat the...

u mean wat...

after that cry gok...

izit my wrong???

i really do something wrong???

maybe...is my wrong...

T.T

after that i saw wc write me 缺席duty...

i gt go duty a!!

i oso gt gv her the name of the ppl hu din come...

haiz...

y??!!

ci cham....

no mood liao a....

after that before recess...

i go interview for 日中电台...

see the ppl face very beh siok...

nvr mind...

they oways ask me about y i no mood...

hate lo!!!

arr!!!

after recess....

haha...

mood good a little bit liao...

when i wanna go duty...

bei say duty cancled...

coz...

rain big big lo...

den en and tian tell me...

tomorrow go tian house do 通讯册...

wa!!!

i so happy...

up car immeadiatly ask mum for permision...

mana zai...

mum wan go to church tommorow morning...

she duwan gv me go...

sad lo...

really really sad la!!!

>3

y... juz a moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment