Monday, August 3, 2009

guo fen!!!!!

hahahahahahaahah!!!!!

i now u gtt boy friend very hao liao!

i tell u nt!!!

hate you!!!

ur hp cnnt use is ur wrong...

y uy wan to use my hp???!!!!

i noe....

u wan to say ....

"ni dou mei you yong de...."

bt!!!

shi si zhen ming!!!!

tiz oni i nbow the meetting cancle...

tiz morning oni i noe wen wan changa so many thing!

u hai me wake up so early....

and type wrong so many thing...

and i need go to school lonely...

and doing thing lonely...

hng!!!!

and ur boy friend!!!

i tell you !!!

now my whole family dont like you....

included me!!!

i hate you!!!

u two!!!

will no hv good end!!!

u!!!!

stupid!!!!

hng!!!

gv u a song...

u are a stupid girl...

with a stupid boy...

so i hate u....

now how to sing???

i noe you dunno...

rite...

english so good ...

good than me...

go jit sin la!!!!

sing song so good ...

good than me...

go to the stage and sing once la...

huh???

i m small bti nt so good to qi fu...

i tell you!!!

so pretty so many ppl wan on v u...

nt same v me...

so ugly and ppl like...

bu~

simply say duwan den duwan...

hng...

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

zao ri li kai the stupid!uselless!idiot!stuborn boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment